Welcome to the Garlock Europe Blog / Garlock Europe Knowledge Hub. Here we would like to keep you up to date with the latest news from Garlock Europe. Learn more about research, development, products, technologies, news and trends. We are happy to answer your questions about the European market and our solutions.
- How to avoid bearing damage in rotating applications that require the use of aggressive chemicals.
- Permanently avoid bearing damage due to liquid ingress and contamination in pumps, motors and gearboxes!
- Diaphragms in pneumatically & hydraulically operated diaphragm pumps
- Reduced void content and increased flexibility with Garlock Diaphragms
- Hygiene is a question of attitude. Or is that different for your plant?
- Contamination through seals! A horror for operators of any plant. But how to get a grip on it?
- GYLON® production process – a comparison to the conventional PTFE gasketing production process shows the difference
- The Welded GYLON® process – for large gaskets without handling problems or premature blowout
- PS-SEAL® Non-Standard – dynamic seals in standard sizes with different lip materials
- PS-SEAL® Non-Standard - dynamic seals in standard sizes with different lip configurations
- Research project d:v:lop
- Progressive cavity pump - Garlock GYLON BIO-ECO® PLUS
- Our Commitment to NARD & VDI
- Garlock 3-D Seal & Sugar Production
- European launch of the Garlock 3-D Seal